Fits: All Weber Q Barbecues
Fits: 57cm Weber charcoal barbecues
Porcelain-Enamelled, Cast Iron Split Cooking Grills
Push Button Ignition
Cast Aluminium Lid And Body
Removable Folding Side Tables
Glass-Reinforced Nylon Frame
Heavy-Duty Cart With Storage Space
Removable Catch Pan
Infinite Control Burner Valves
Lpg Model - A 8.5 Kg Gas Bottle Will Last Over 20 Hours Worth Of Barbecuing
Q Recipe Handbook With Operating Instructions
Total Weight: Approx. 34 Kg
• Flip and serve notifications
• Select doneness (medium-rare steak) and receive alerts when ready
• Food readiness countdown and estimated cook time
• Step-by-step assistance from setup to when it’s time to eat
The Weber Connect app is compatible with iPhones on iOS 12.1 or later and most smartphones on Android 7.0 or later.
Fits: Compatible with any barbecue
Get your fire burning quickly with the must-have tool for all charcoal barbecuers. The durable, aluminized steel Rapidfire Chimney Starter has two handles to provide optimal control when pouring hot charcoal or briquettes – wearing gloves, just grab its thermoplastic handle with one hand and its top wire handle with the other, to direct fuel onto your fuel grate. Its cylindrical canister holds enough charcoal or briquettes to fill your kettle barbecue, and its cone-shaped bottom ensures that charcoal or briquettes light quickly and evenly. To use your Rapidfire Chimney Starter, simply place it over a firelighter cube or crumpled newspaper, light your preferred fire starter, and you’re well on your way to burning red-hot charcoal or briquettes.
Fits: Weer Q 200/2000 series gas barbecues
Fits: Weber Q 1000/2000 series gas barbecues
A steak is never just a steak. A steak is the deliciously satisfying combination of tender meat with a flavour-packed caramelised crust. This seasoning embraces this crust and melds it together with a balance of saltiness, pepper, herbs and leaves you with a gentle touch of heat.
For when you need a secret weapon, a go-to barbecue seasoning that you can throw onto almost anything, chicken, beef, lamb or vegetables. The secret ingredient is the chilli that we have smoked with Hickory Wood on our Weber SmokeFire.
Greek food culture loves barbecue: cooking over fire, with flavours of the Mediterranean: oregano, thyme, garlic and chilli. All are found in this seasoning. It also has a dash of sugar so your meats will have a beautifully caramelised outer texture.
A humble roast chicken often brings families together. Our herb seasoning is the perfect balance of a mix of herbs and salt. You may be surprised by a fresh flavour pop of lemon making this seasoning ideal for chicken, lamb or even seafood.
All Purpose Low and SLow Rub
Whether you like your ribs served dry-rubbed or saucy this rub has you covered! A recipe based on a traditional pork rub with the addition of Weber’s craftmanship. A touch of sugar for caramelisation, paprika for a signature red hue. But the devil in this detail, it is the garlic and red chilli smoked on a Weber SmokeFire.
Beef Low and Slow Rub
When you cook meats low and slow on the barbecue with smoke, magic happens! The surface of the meat transforms into a dark, almost black, delicious “bark.” We have selected a handful of ingredients for this rub and have formulated the perfect balance. Weber SmokeFire hickory smoked red chillies bring a warmth to this rub, not too spicy, just the right amount.
Lamb Low and Slow Rub
Christmas Eve at Weber HQ isn’t complete without fall-apart smoked lamb shoulder coated in our in-house favourite rub. This rub enhances the natural sweetness of in low and slow smoked meats backed up by a savouriness from Weber SmokeFire smoked garlic, we also included lamb’s best mates (rosemary and mint).
Pork Low and Slow Rub
We accidentally stumbled across this dry rub combination during our in-house recipe creation; it was too good to not include into our range! A full savoury flavour profile that suits a variety of low and slow meats. The warmth behind this rub is from crushed chillies that we have smoked for two hours on the Weber SmokeFire.
• Stainless steel construction
• Locking mechanism for compact storage
• Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
• Loop to hang tongs for easy storage
• 1-year warranty
• Includes Precision Grill Tongs and Spatula
• NEW! Designed for precision control and better handling of food
• NEW! 3-sided beveled edge design for easy approach and precision flip
• Hands-free locking tongs for ease of use and compact storage
• Durable, stainless steel construction
• Soft-touch handle designed for non-slip grip
• Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
• Metal loop allows hanging storage
• 2-year warranty
• Use the trivet and convection trays to roast and bake a huge range of meals, all on your Weber Family Q.
• Break out the Weber pizza stone and instantly become your hosueholds favourite cook. Create crisp and perfectly baked pizzas all year round.
• Cook eggs and omelettes, baked desserts and cakes, schnitzels, and so much more with your Q Ware frying pan.
• Safely transport the frying pan to and from your barbecue thanks to the convenient, detachable handle.
• The frying pans' durable Ti™ Titanium coated surface makes cleaning easy and is scratch resistant
Fits: Weber Q300/3000 series models
The cooking system is the heart of any barbecue. In the 1980s, Weber revolutionised gas barbecue cooking forever with the introduction of the Flavorizer cooking system in the first ever Weber Genesis gas barbecue. Now, over 30 years later, Weber has done it again. At Weber, countless hours of research and development have been invested into once again reinventing and re-engineering gas barbecue cooking.
The new Weber GS4 cooking system, found in all Genesis II gas barbecues, is the biggest step forward in gas barbecue cooking since the original Genesis was introduced in the 1980s.
Anyone who has used an ordinary gas barbecue knows that there are some common frustrations – uneven heat across the cooking system, flare ups and fat fires, and inconsistent ignition. The four components of the GS4 cooking system resolve all of these common flaws to deliver sensational barbecue food with incredible flavour.
Backed by our 10 year, 100% Weber Guarantee
The Genesis II S-455 Premium includes an iGrill 3 and Rotisserie.